Quick 5 Minute Iced Mocha/Vanilla Frappacino
This is so simple to make, and tastes delicious. Good for a late night, or mid-afternoon pick me up.
- blender (any)
- whole milk
- heavy cream/light cream
*optional* french vanilla creamer
- Make about 3-4 cups of coffee in your conventional coffee machine. You should generally make it a bit stronger than what you would usually drink, seeing as it will be diluted with the other substances.
- Have a blender nearby, in which you will put all of the ingredients in.
- Fill the blender container almost half way with ice cubes.
- Pour the coffee over the ice cubes, if the blender's container becomes near 75% filled, be sure to empty out some of the coffee.
- Carefully add some whole milk, until the coffee turns a nice beige color.
- Add a splash of either heavy or light cream, depending on your preference.
- Add about 1/4 cup of vanilla flavored creamer (if you want mocha, just leave this part out)
- Add about a half cup of sugar
- Blend for about 5 minutes straight, switching from low speed to high, and then eventually back to low.
- Pour into a cup, and enjoy.
*Note*If the frappacino is too chunky, resembling a slushie substance, you should add a little more coffee, and blend it for another 5 minutes.